Sunday, July 24, 2011

Ron Moller; PG&E's head roadie (R.I.P.)


Moller was a true cocksman. He would cruise the entire college audience, at our gigs, until one chick would respond to his "wanna fuck?" technique. Then he'd take her by the hand and keep cruising. If the first catch left when the second consented, he only had to do it one more time with the second one, to end up with two who were game. Genius.

One morning, I freaked him out big time. I had a groupie in New York that was okay with my having another one sleep with us. The first had a dose, and couldn't safely 'do it', so it wasn't a true Ménage à trois. I was about 24 years old at the time; we were just kids...friends, really.

Anyway, three gals, who one of them knew, were hitch-hiking thru the state and needed a place to crash for the night. At the Chelsea, even though the rooms were not spotless or new, they were often pretty big. I had a double bed, a couch, a settee and a lounge-type chair and another chair, I think. The two friends of mine slept either side of me, while the others each had one of the other fairly comfy pieces of furniture.

The next morning, when Moller came to wake me, I let him in and he was struck with the vision of 5 young girls, laying in a state of undress all around my room. I was King For A Day.

I don't think I ever told him the true story.

No comments:

Post a Comment